Waterfall Resort Alaska
At Waterfall Resort, the famed cannery turned lodge in Southeast Alaska, anglers enjoy guided fishing adventures for wild salmon and halibut, and a 52-acre setting amid coastal rain forest.
In 1912, pioneers founded a wild Alaska salmon cannery near Ketchikan on 52 acres of wilderness by a seaside waterfall on the west coast of Prince of Wales Island, a location known for generations in native legends for some of the best Alaska fishing spots ever. That cannery went on to break world records for the sheer volume of seafood it caught and exported all over the globe.
More than 100 years later the renovated historic cannery is now home to the all-inclusive legendary sport fishing destination Waterfall Resort, and has hosted more than 50,000 guests, making it the most popular fishing lodge in Alaska. Come join the fun, and catch the adventure!
All-inclusive legendary sport fishing packages at Waterfall Resort include:
- Round-trip sea plane tour to Waterfall Resort from Ketchikan, AK (90 minutes from Seattle)
- Lodging in historic Ocean-front Cabins or Lodge Rooms (double occupancy)
- All meals… hearty all-you-can-eat Alaskan fare including wine with dinner
- Full service guided sport fishing on 25′ heated cabin cruisers (4 guests per boat)
- Use of high end rods, reels, all-weather gear and all other fishing equipment
- Professional fish cleaning, cutting, vacuum-packing and freezing
- On site Alaska Airlines agent to check in you and all your bags and fish boxes
- Ground crew in Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
- Daily housekeeping and all other resort services
- Free Wi-Fi hotspots