Information We Collect
We collect the following information about you when you visit our website:
- Your IP address
- Your browser type and operating system
- The pages you visit on our website
- The links you click on our website
- The time and date of your visit
We also collect information you voluntarily provide us, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Personalize your experience on our website
- Provide you with the services you request
- Improve our website
- Send you marketing communications
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us operate our website and provide you with services. These third-party service providers may access your personal information only to the extent necessary to perform their services.
We may also share your information with law enforcement or other government agencies if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with the law
- Protect our rights or property
- Protect the safety of others
- Investigate fraud or other illegal activity
You have the right to access the personal information we collect about you. You also have the right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected]
You can choose to disable cookies on your computer. However, disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain features on our website.
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We have implemented security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.